Since this is music-related, I thought it'd be prudent to share this video I created for my Online Journalism course. I spoke with Jill Mapes, who works at Blackout Booking, a booking agency located here in Athens. I've known Jill for over a year now since she was also my main editor at ACRN up until recently, so this was a fairly easy interview. The main issue was with taking the video and editing it afterward, which I have no prior experience with. Ah well, here's my first learning experience, eh?
- The Arcade Fire is back
- Lee DeWyze wins American Idol, ruins the season fo...
- Loudon Wainwright III, Stuart's Opera House, May 2...
- Dio dead at 67
- Billboard's Top 20 Music Tweets of the Week
- No Doubt back in the studio after six years
- Muse to release new single from Twilight film
- My first foray into video editing
- ▼ May (8)